Screenshot from CS 6300: Software Development Process
Georgia Tech's online Master of Science in Computer Science (OMS CS) comprises a curriculum of courses taught by the world-class faculty in the Georgia Tech College of Computing, ranked the country's No. 9 graduate CS department by U.S. News & World Report. Below is a listing of both those courses currently available and those planned for release in future terms.
Courses denoted with an asterisk (*) are considered foundational and will count toward the admission requirements detailed on our Program Information page. To view full curricula associated with OMS CS specializations (also detailed on the Program Information page), please visit the College of Computing website.
To be able to continue in the program after the first 12 months from your date of matriculation, you must complete a foundational coursework requirement of 2 courses with a grade of B or better. The courses that constitute “foundational courses” are designated with an asterisk on this page.
*Note: Summer Semesters offer condensed course offering list.
Current & Ongoing OMS Courses
- *CS 4495 Computer Vision
- CS 6035 Introduction to Information Security
- *CS 6210 Advanced Operating Systems
- *CSE 6220 Intro to High-Performance Computing
- *CS 6250 Computer Networks
- *CS 6290 High Performance Computer Architecture
- *CS 6300 Software Development Process
- *CS 6310 Software Architecture and Design
- CS 6340 Software Analysis and Test
- CS 6400 Database Systems Concepts and Design
- CS 6440 Intro to Health Informatics
- CS 6460 Educational Technology
- CS 6475 Computational Photography
- *CS 6505 Computability, Complexity and Algorithms
- *CS 6601 Artificial Intelligence
- *CS 7637 Knowledge-Based Artificial Intelligence: Cognitive Systems
- *CS 7641 Machine Learning
- CS 7646 Machine Learning for Trading
- CS 8803 Special Topics: Embedded Software
- CSE 8803 Special Topics: Big Data for Health Informatics
- CS 8803-001 Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
- *CS 8803-002 Introduction to Operating Systems
- CS 8803-003 Special Topics: Reinforcement Learning