- The OMS CS program is now accepting applications year-round.
Academic Calendar and Deadlines
- We are now accepting applications year-round. The application deadline for Fall 2016 is Sunday, April 17, at 11:59 pm PT. Click here to begin your application.
- Academic calendar: The OMS CS calendar is synchronous with the Georgia Tech registrar calendar.
Information Required for Application
- Personal information
- Full name
- Date & place of birth
- Permanent & current addresses
- Names & email addresses of recommenders
- Criminal & academic misconduct history
- Citizenship (click here for more information on accepted proof of citizenship)
- Academic history
- Colleges & universities attended
- You must submit official or unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended
- Degrees earned
- For international applicants only:
- TOEFL score
- Any U.S. military affiliation
- Personal history & goals
- Awards, recognitions, fellowships, scholarships
- Other universities to which you are applying
- Career objectives< >Background essay
What has prepared you for this program? Up to 2,000 characters allowed for response
- Statement of purpose
- Academic and career plans. Up to 4,000 characters allowed for response
About your recommendations:
- You should choose recommenders who know you well and can comment authoritatively on your scholarly characteristics (e.g., intellectual ability, knowledge of your chosen field, communication skills, etc.).
- Generally, current and former teachers and supervisors make more compelling recommenders than former classmates or co-workers.